Monday 9 May 2016

Hail to the no!

Good morning all. It is time.  For you and me to get motivated to get up and out and moving. 

Whether it's running or walking, riding (your bike, that is) or gymming, we all need a little help. 

If you've been around here the last few weeks, you'll have seen that we have been chatting about consciously letting stuff go while we run. I'm still in that space. Obviously I need a lot of clearing out. There's just too much stuff.

When we exercise, it's working out our brains too. Endorphins are released, and we feel better. If you can also let things, people and limiting beliefs go while you're at it, even better.

Have you run out of things you need to consciously let go of? I found this cute clip, if you need some memory joggers.


And our music of choice this morning? Well, it's getting chilly where I live. Hence we need to dig a little deeper. I was listening to this song over the weekend, and it got my foot tapping. And my heart thumping. It's not so much about letting go, but saying NO. Which, if you're anything like me, you also need to practice saying more. The lovely Meghan Trainor.

Sing it while you work out. It's catchy. And say no. And let go.


First you gonna say you ain't runnin' game
Thinkin' I'm believing every word
Call me beautiful, so original
Telling me I'm not like other girls
I was in my zone before you came along
Now I'm thinking maybe you should go
Blah, blah, blah
I be like nah to the ah to the, no, no, no
All my ladies, listen up
If that boy ain't giving up
Lick your lips and swing your hips
Girl all you gotta say is...

Have fun, everyone.


No comments: