Monday 21 May 2018

Rise and Shine

It's a beautiful day. Sun's up, coolness in the air from the rain last night, autumn leaves are glowing shades of fiery defiance everywhere and we're ready to go.


Photo credit - Sunel Veldtman

Gosh, it was easy to get out of bed this morning.

These are those very rare, very satisfying and never repeated days. When you don't need the post, the meme, the music, you just want to go and do it.

And that's why, for my Eastern Hemisphere friends, I missed it. The opportunity to inspire you to get up and shine today. Because tomorrow can not be this good. Hey, but my Western Hemisphere friends - I've made the deadline for some Monday Motivation. And this may work for my fellow exercisers tomorrow.

Anyhoo, what's done is done, what's run is run, and I hope you're as inspired as me to start the week on an exercising note. It's better than the couch. And this morning, I have to say, outside was far better than bed.

So what're we listening to? Well, since I've got all the Feels this morning, it's Calvin Harris. Don't listen too carefully to those lyrics. Just sing along with the obvious ones...


Enjoy your Monday, everyone!

Here's Last week's post - So now what?

No comments: