Saturday 25 July 2015

Ten of the Best #5

Sorry I missed last week, folks. You didn’t notice? Aw, well some of you did. Glad this is becoming part of the weekend routine for some of you. 

It’s where I catch up on the social media that I didn’t have time for during the week. You know, the stuff that you didn’t read properly, because you were in a meeting whilst on Facebook, so couldn’t give the article your full attention. The video clips you didn’t download because you didn’t have your earphones in. Ok, now you have time, wifi and here’s what you missed.





1.    South Africa’s dirty little secret. Robyn is passionate about our children. She also writes beautifully. I think this is her best ever. Read it by clicking the pic.




2.    OK, I know you have all probably seen it, but I missed it, being out of wifi range whilst in hospital. Suzelle has a new one – on surviving loadshedding. She is very funny.



3.    From Facebook -  read the story under the picture when you get there – how things are not always as they seem… 



4.    Why children cry - these pictures are funny. They're even funnier if you've had kids, because you know how true they are.


5.    Your own virtual tour of Nkandla courtesy of Tom Eaton. 





6.    Here is the musical interlude for today. Raise your glass – I love P!NK.  This woman is talented.  I cannot believe she is singing while doing this, but even if she is only lip-syncing, this takes some practice.



7.    This Whackhead prank call is quite funny – Eskom talks to E-tolls



8.    Baby elephant being entertaining in the bush





9.    There has been a lot of hype about Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee. This article probably sums up best why I don’t think I shall be reading it.




10.  It is a slow day in a little Greek Village... one way to understand the Greek bailout.



That's it folks. Enjoy the weekend!

Here's the link to the last Ten of the Best

No comments: